LCD Panel Maintenance and Disc Handling for the Audiovox MTG Series MMD92 Mobile DVD Player
|How should I handle the discs that are to be played in my MMD92 Mobile DVD Player?
- Do not touch the play side (non-label side) of the disc.
- Do not attach paper or tape to the disc.
- Keep the disc away from direct sunlight or any heat source.
- Store the disc in a protective case after playback.
|How do I load and play discs properly on my MMD92 Mobile DVD Player?
Proper Disc Use:
- Make sure the disc you will be using is compatible with the player. (NOTE: This DVD Player only plays DVD's, audio CD's and MP3's)
- Insert the disc with the label facing the driver.
(NOTE: Both the unit and the disc are coded by region. If the regional codes do not match then the disc cannot be played. This DVD player is set to Region Number 1.)
|What are some ways to maintain the LCD Panel on my MMD92 Mobile DVD Player?
LCD Panel Maintenance:
- Wipe the LCD panel gently with a soft, dry cloth to remove any dust.
- Do not use any chemical solvent, cleaning agent or corrosive detergent to clean away dirt on the surface of the LCD panel.
- Make sure that you do not rub the surface of the LCD panel with any hard objects as it is easily scratched.