To connect your MZ7TFT Monitor please follow the steps below
- Align the ridges on either end of the combined input cable (VIDEO IN, AUDIO L, AUDIO R, REAR TS, GROUND and ACC) and connect the cable to the male connector on the back of the MZ7TFT. The connector will only fit when the notched areas are properly aligned.
- Connect the REAR TS connector to the MZ7-TFT connector on the back of your compatible head unit (if applicable).
- Connect the AUDIO R, AUDIO L and VIDEO IN connectors to the Video and Audio output (Headphone Multizone) cables on the back of your compatible head unit or to another auxiliary device for which you would like to output video.
- Connect the black GROUND wire to the factory ground wire on your head unit, or to a clean, unpainted metal part of the automobile chassis using a ring terminal and a sheet metal screw.
- Connect the ACC wire to the factory accessory or ignition wire, which receives power when the key is turned on.
NOTE: You can connect up to three monitors to your compatible head unit using the Touch Screen Expansion Module (included). See “Touch Screen Expansion Module Answer Here”
This model is compatible with the VM9022HDN, VM9413, VM9423, VM9512HD, VM9022HD, AMM10N and AMM12N