To install or connect the Touch Screen Expansion module included with your MZ7TFT monitor please follow the steps below:
- Connect the AUDIO R and AUDIO L cables from the MZ7TFT to the Multizone Headphone cables on the back of your compatible head unit.
- Connect the VIDEO IN cable from the MZ7TFT to the Video Out cable on the back of your compatible head unit.
- Connect the MZ7-TFT connector from the back of your compatible head unit to the REAR_TS_OUT connector on Side 1 of the expansion Module.
- Connect the REAR TS connector from the back of the MZ7TFT to the REAR_TS_IN 1 connector on Side 2 of the Expansion Module.
- Connect the REAR TS connectors for additional TFT screens to the REAR_TS_IN 2 and 3 connectors.
NOTE: You can connect up to three monitors to your compatible head unit using the Touch Screen Expansion Module (included).
NOTE: The touchscreen feature of the MZ7TFT is compatible only with a receiver with an MZ7-TFT output connector. Otherwise the "Touch Screen" function will not operate.
This model is compatible with the VM9022HDN, VM9413, VM9423, VM9512HD, VM9022HD, AMM10N and AMM12N