Panel Maintenance and Disc Handling for VOD80 Mobile DVD Player
|How should I handle the discs that are to be played in my VOD80 Mobile DVD Player?
- Do not touch the play side (non-label side) of the disc.
- Do not attach paper or tape to the disc.
- Keep the disc away from direct sunlight or any heat source.
- Clean the disc by wiping from the center out with a cleaning cloth.
- Store the disc in a protective case after playback.
|How do I load and play discs properly on my VOD80 Mobile DVD Player?
Proper Disc Use:
- Turn the power on by pressing the power button on the unit or the remote control.
- Select DVD using the DVD/AV1/AV2 button on the remote.
- Place a disc into the disc insertion slot with the label side facing up.
- Make sure the disc you will be using is compatible with the player.
|What are some ways to maintain the LCD Panel on my VOD80 Mobile DVD Player?
LCD Panel Maintenance:
- Wipe the LCD panel gently with a soft, dry cloth to remove any dust.
- Do not use any chemical solvent, cleaning agent or corrosive detergent to clean away dirt on the surface of the LCD panel.
- Make sure that you do not rub the surface of the LCD panel with any hard objects as it is easily scratched.
- Lock the LCD screen in the fully closed position when it is not in use.
- Do not put pressure on the screen.