|How do I setup my VOD80 Mobile DVD Player?
Press SETUP to display the Main screen of the Setup Menu. Press SETUP again to exit the Setup Menu and the unit will resume it's last playback mode.
- Select the LANGUAGE page using the Left/Right button. You can choose the language for OSD MENU, SUBTITLE, AUDIO and DISC MENU by using the Up/Down button to select the desired Menu, then press ENTER to enter the Submenu. Select the language you desire by using the Up/Down button, then press ENTER/LEFT to confirm the setting and exit.
- Select the VIDEO Page by using the Left/Right button. You can choose settings for TV DISPLAY (Normal/PS, Normal/LB, Wide), TV TYPE, ANGLE MARK (On, Off), LAST MEMORY (On, Off) and SCREEN SAVER (On, Off) by using the Up/Down button, then pressing ENTER to enter the Submenu. Select the option you desire by using the Up/Down button, then press Enter/Left to confirm the selection and exit.
- Select RATING by using the Left/Right button.
- Select PASSWORD by using the Up/Down button. Input the password (For the first time use the default password 3308) and press ENTER to unlock the unit. Select RATING using the Up/Down button and press ENTER repeatedly to change the rating level from 1 - 8 or Kid Safe to Adult. Use the Up button to return to PASSWORD and input either the default password or any new four-digit password you want and press ENTER.
- Load Factory: To restore all of the options to the default settings select LOAD FACTORY using the Up/Down button and press ENTER. This will return all of the settings (except the rating level and password) to the default settings.