Resetting and Linking Manually
The HDP100 transmitter and receiver come pre-linked at the factory, so they normally don't need to be manually paired. If you have problems with the link, however, go through the following steps to reset and manually link the transmitter and receiver.
- Unplug and completely disconnect both units.
- Plug both units directly into a single wall outlet (any working outlet).
- Reset each unit individually:
(a) Turn on the receiver and wait 10 seconds for it to warm up.
(b) Insert a toothpick into the RESET detent on the back panel of unit. Press down for five seconds to start the reset process. The LINK and DATA indicators flash several times. When the LINK indicator is off and the POWER and DATA indicator are on, the unit is finished resetting.
(c) Repeat the reset process for the transmitter.
- Press and hold the LINK buttons on the back panels of both units. The LINK indicator will start flashing. Keep pressing two more seconds, then release.
- When the transmitter and receiver are linked, the LINK indicator on the front of each glow steadily (not flashing).
- Turn both units off, then on again. All three indicators on the front of each unit should be illuminated. The DATA indicator pulses during normal operation.