On-Screen Display (OSD) Functions: Press the MENU button on the Remote Control, Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Hue and Reset will appear.
- Press SETUP to enter the main menu. Press Left or Right to choose a submenu.
- Press Right to enter the desired submenu. Press Up or Down to access each of the adjustments such as Brightness, Contract, etc.
- Press Right to enter the desired submenu. Press Left or Right to access each of the adjustments. Press to adjust, then press Right again to exit. Then press SETUP to exit the main menu.
Using the remote control press the arrow button on the right to increase the adjustment or the arrow button on the left to decrease the adjustment. The brightness, contrast, saturation and hue can be adjusted from -50 to +50. To access each of the adjustments, press the MENU button. Once the desired adjustment is reached use the right or left arrow buttons. If RESET is selected, pressing the right arrow button will reset the monitor to factory settings.
- POWER On/Off Button: Turns the monitor on or off.
- Input Video Switch Button: Selects the video source AV1.
- MENU Button: This button is used to display the OSD and access the video adjustments.
- Right Arrow Button: This button is used to increase the video adjustment parameters.
- Left Arrow Button: This button is used to decrease the video adjustment parameters.
- ESC Button: Used to turn off the OSD.