This DVD/CD player should be installed by a qualified technician or service personnel. The DVD/CD is designed to operate with a 12 V/DC, negative ground battery system. Disconnect the ground wire from the battery terminal before connecting the unit to the electrical system. The wiring from other units or accessories might display a similar color code to this product; however, they may not perform the same function. It is always advisable to refer to the electrical connection diagrams of a unit or its accessories before installation to avoid incorrect connections.
- Use proper insulation and fastening materials to prevent electrical short circuiting.
- Do not connect the yellow wire of the DVD/CD player directly to the battery terminal.
- Remember to connect the red wire to the ACC side of the ignition switch. Failure to do so may result in prematurely draining the battery charge.
- Use only supplied accessories to avoid damaging the unit during installation.
- Do not install the DVD/CD player at an incline angle exceeding 30°.
- Do not install the DVD/CD player at a position that may cause injuries to the passenger(s) during an accident.