Lack of output power using power inverter
- If the inverter is not adequately warming up, you will need to turn the inverters power switch "Off" and then "On" again. Repeat if necessary.
- Make sure you turn ignition switch to accessory position. The automotive system requires ignition to be on.
- If battery voltage is below 10.5 volts, recharge or replace battery.
- Reduce load to a maximum of 400 watts.
- If the inverter in thermal is in shutdown condition, allow the inverter to cool down. Ensure adequate ventilation around the unit.
- Also, make sure the load is no more than 400 watts for continuous operation.
- If the inverters fuse is blown, replace the fuse.
- Be sure the inverter is connected to a power source with correct voltage and polarity.