Typically, when a new version of firmware is available, the RCA easyRip software will inform you when you connect your device to the PC. To update the firmware on your RCA TH1611 MP3 Player manually, you will need to:
- Connect your device prior to installation.
- Click Here to be redirected to the RCA Downloads Page.
- Click on the Firmware Update/Restore Utility link to start the download.
- Select "Save" and select the appropriate folder to save the installer.
- Run the downloaded installer and follow the instructions to complete installation.
• Pentium III 500MHz or higher recommended
• Windows® XP (service pack 1 or higher) or Windows Vista™
• Internet access
• Windows Media Player 10 or higher
• 250MB or more free hard disk space for the software
• 128MB RAM (256MB recommended)
• CD drive capable of digital audio extraction
• USB port (2.0 recommended)
• Sound card