B100128 RCA™ MP3 flash player Firmware/Application Upgrade (Version 1.10):
- Click Here to be redirected to the RCA B100128 Downloads Page.
- Once on the downloads page, please click the Firmware Updates/Restore Utility link.
- Save the file to your computer's desktop or other location where it can be quickly retrieved.
- Run the download from step one and follow any on screen instructions.
- You may be required to reboot once the install is complete.
- Connect your B100128 to the PC using the USB cable.
- Click the Start menu and then select Programs, then RCA™ Digital Audio Player, then Update Device.
- After the program is finished searching for the device, drivers and new hardware may be detected and installed.
- Then the Update RCA™ Device box will pop up with current version and new version (1.10) of firmware shown.
- Press Start to update the firmware of your RCA™ B100128.
- Depending on your existing firmware version, the Upgrader might show an option for formatting the device. Click “Yes” to continue.
- When the update is complete, click Close.
- If present, use the WindowsTM system tray icon to safely disconnect the RCA™ B100128 and unplug it from the USB cable.
Your Update is now complete!