To create a CD-ROM or DVD of your videos
You Must Have:
- CD-ROM Burner or DVD Burner
- The software required to burn to these types of media
Once you confirm you have the items in the MUST HAVE list above:
- Connect the Small Wonder to your computer
- Locate My Computer
- Now locate the drive letter that has been assigned to your Small Wonder camcorder and double click it to open it
- Then open the DCIM folder
- Now open the 100VIDEO sub folder
- Inside this folder, you will find video files that start with the file name VID00001 or similar
- Simply drag and drop these files to either your CD-ROM / DVD creation software or directly to the CD-Writer folder on a Windows XP machine to burn to CD-ROM.
For more information, please search the Internet on the topic of how to create a DC-ROM or DVD.